||Out of stock
||Your item is backordered. Your order will ship complete in 3-5 business days.
Meticulous attention to even the smallest details creates the finest value grill available. Wind tested for perfect even heat distribution, this grill offers the cooking performance usually only found in large back yard grills costing much more. Easily transported, the Fold-Away legs are out of the way on-board, but readily available for that quick picnic on shore. The Snap-out radiant plate provides easy access for clean up, yet allows the flame kissed flavor that makes for really memorable meals on onboard or ashore. Designed for beauty and performance, you’ll find that the ChefsMate is constructed flawlessly for years of dependable use. Uses standard disposable 1-lb. propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems.
162 sq. in. (1045 sq. cm)
9" x 18" (23 x 46 cm)
• Fold-Away legs. Perfect for that quick picnic on shore.
• Full size inner safety shell. Funnels grease into front-
access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration.
• 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For lasting
beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
• Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate. Allows quick,
easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution.
• 9" x 18" cooking grill. With tightly spaced grid struts,
perfect for grilling food of all sizes.
• Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid. won't
slam shut and secures all inner components for transport.
• Full-length handle. Gives access from either side
and makes mounting and transport of the grill easy.
• Swiveling valve regulator. Allows quick gas bottle exchange.
• Uses standard, disposable Camping Gaz Canisters
(CV270, CV270 Plus, CV470 or CV470 Plus), Propane/Butane
mix, or adapts to on-board low pressure Propane/Butane
mix fuel systems.
• Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options
and accessories. To customize your grill to your boat.